Friday, November 18, 2011

off for a run...well, kinda...

...cuz you can't call a 50 mile ultra a "run"...
i wish i had some fancy and kewl vocabulary words to throw in here...
i don't so we will call it - CRAZY!
i'm looking forward to this "run" tomorrow for a few reasons.

  • i will be out there with 5 terrific and wonderful friends.
  • i have an awesome support/personal handler crew.
  • i will be pushing myself beyond all of my physical limitations.
  • i will learn new things about myself.
  • i get to eat a really big, greasy hamburger and french fries when i finish.

although i have run this race twice before, there is something different about this year.
i feel different.
not in some weird way, but as in, about me...
i have made a lot of progress with myself this past race year - dealt with demons, came to amazing realizations...
so, for me, to end this year, with this race, with these friends and this mindset, well, that in itself is what will make tomorrow epic for ME.
- now here's just hoping i finish!

run happy!
-dee

1 comment:

  1. Not only will you finish. You will finish strong. You are nothing less than amazing. Now go do epic shit!

    ReplyDelete